To provide early intervention services to young children with developmental delays.
To provide a collaborative environment where children, families, and staff feel safe, encouraged, understood, and respected for their uniqueness and abilities. We are dedicated to differentiating each student’s educational experience in order to meet his/her education goals.
1. We will collaborate with team members to complete the IEP process in a timely and efficient manner.
2. We will collaborate with team members to develop and implement instructional and behavioral strategies to meet individual goals.
3. We will communicate information to parents in honest and meaningful ways that builds relationships/partnerships and allows parents to be an active participant in their children’s education.
4. We will promote a positive and safe school environment that recognizes and encourages each student’s uniqueness and personal abilities.
5. We will provide an inviting and stimulating classroom environment with clear expectations, consistent consequences and specific, articulated academic goals. We will model the qualities and characteristics that we hope to instill in our students.
6. We will work with district personnel to provide appropriate services and a safe school environment for children, families, staff and the community.
7. We will commit ourselves, as a staff, to ongoing professional development and continued school improvement in order to provide excellent services to students and parents.